Although we serve eight counties throughout the south Texas area, The South Texas Food Bank main office and operations are located in Laredo, Texas (Webb County).
The Lamar Bruni-Vergara South Texas Food Bank Main Office building and warehouse are located at 1907 Freight Lane in west Laredo - between Santa Maria Avenue and Riverside Avenue . (Click here for map)
Programs and services available at this location:
- Commodity Food Supplemental Program
- SNAP Food Stamps Outreach Program
- TexCap-TEFAP (Emergency Walk-Ins)
- Food Rescue
- Agency Relations
- Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative offices
- Fundraising and Sponsorships
- Event Planning
- Food Drives
- Kids Cafes Program
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Ranchers for the Hungry Program
Phone: (956) 726-3120
Fax: (956) 725-1309
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Saturday* 8 A.M. to 1 P.M.
(*Warehouse and food distribution only)
How we transport and distribute the food: