The South Texas Food Bank is dedicated to providing its volunteers with an exciting and personally rewarding experience!
There are many ways you can help! Choose the way that best fits your talents and interests.
Our volunteers take on different tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Picking up donated food
- Sorting, stocking, and repacking food
- Delivering food supplies
- Preparing mailings
- Working at special events
- Working at STFB distribution sites
- Telephone follow-up with STFB clients
- Assist STFB clients with program applications
- Volunteering at Kids Cafe sites
Volunteer Opportunities CLICK HERE
Mon-Fri: 8 A.M. - 12 Noon & 1 P.M. - 5 P.M.
Sat.: 8 A.M. - 12 Noon
If you would like to fill out and submit an application, click here.
If you have any questions and/or would like more information about volunteering at the food bank, please contact:
Mike Kazen, Volunteer Coordinator
Phone: (956) 726-3120