The South Texas Food Bank loves be in constant interaction with all the communities that we proudly serve. Use one or more of our different social media options to share your story, keep up with the latest news, or simply express your support!
We would love to hear from you!
Follow us on:
- Like our Facebook page : South Texas Food Bank
- Post your support on our wall Like or comment on any post
- Share our posts with your friends
- Post any of our pre-written tweets to your Twitter account
- Re-tweet our messages
- Like or comment on any post
- Watch our latest public service announcements, event videos, and media coverage
- Leave a comment on any of our YouTube videos
- Check out our special events, promotions, and food drive photos
Take a photo with a sign that says "End Local Hunger" and post it on our Flickr account!
If you have any questions or comments about our social networking options, please contact Angie Osterman, Marketing and Social Media Coordinator at the South Texas Development Office at (956) 568-3936 or email@example.com